5 Things I've Learned from My Yoga Practice
1. The unfamiliar is an abundant place for our exploration
2. Our capacity to be non-violent (not cause others harm) depends on our proactive practice of courage, balance, love of self, and compassion for others.
3. Our minds can keep us hostage to the possibility of our own lives. Yoga transcends the limitations of the mind, to bring about more self-awareness and recognition as to what's serving us well in our lives and what's not.
4. There's a difference between the fears that keep us safe + alive and the fears that keep us from living.
5. How we treat ourselves is in truth how we treat those around us.